Monday, November 20, 2017

Pineapple Vase!

The gold pineapple vase in my One Room Challenge reveal last week 
is an amazing high/low find 
and would make a great little gift for someone or yourself.
 (That's how I got mine!! Wink, wink!)


It was $9.99 at Wal- Mart!! Yes, you read that right!
I couldn't find it online but it's still in the stores in my area. 
It's in the section with candles and silk flowers, etc.
It would look so cute with greenery or eucalyptus leaves in it for the holidays! 

Here is the $149.00 version:
Yes, you read that correctly also!

Pier One has the exact same gold pineapple vase online as mine for $19.99 
if it isn't on the shelves at your Wal-Mart. 
Still a good price!


Wal-Mart also has  a white one online for under $15.00.
Burton & Burton Vase Ceramic Pineapple Small
Add some flowers or greenery 
and you have a great hostess gift that will be used year 'round, I'm sure!
And pineapples are the symbol for hospitality!





*I'm not compensated in any way by Wal Mart or Pier One Imports, but wouldn't that be nice ?
I'm just sharing a great find.

No comments:

Post a Comment